DMCA Report Copyright Violation
All copyright claims must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Action will be taken within 24 Hours and you will be informed via email of the action we have taken. Please follow the procedure as indicated below.
- The claim must be written in The English language.
- The claim must be sent from a company email, claim sent from free service emails like AOL. Yahoo, G mail etc will be rejected.
- You must present evidence that must show that you are the copyright holder or that you are acting on behalf of the copyright holder.
- You must present the evidence that must show that the content is legally copyrighted and you are the copyright holder.
- The material that needs to be removed must be provided in the form of material name and direct links to each publication. We don’t accept the links to search queries, categories, tags or subcategories.
- Provide sufficient contact information with valid email address.
Please note that this site does not host any e-book files on our servers. We write only a short review of a book and its download links are taken from free internet sources. LINKS that lead to external servers that are not managed by us. Simply put, we are like a search engine that indexes LINKS. None of these LINKS are hosted on our servers.
We are in full compliance with Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and all other international copyright laws. However, we still can disable a download link to a publication from our site. We cannot remove a file from other websites hosting it, even if the file has our name on it or in its description.
Please note, our site does not host any files! It’s just a catalog of links we found on the Internet. Thanks.